Mother and babies service
We believe in supporting our young people with a chance to care for their baby and get the support needed to develop their parenting skills.
Nia offer accommodation for expectant mums and will accommodate mum and baby after the birth.
We can tailor packages to meet the needs of individuals and incorporate fathers into the package (if applicable)
We have experienced staff whom can support and prepare mums for childbirth and give guidance and support for after birth care for baby and mother. This can include:
- Delivering 1:1 support if required.
- Assessments can be completed if required.
- Support to/from contact centres
- Support with attending meetings in regards to CP/Child in Need if applicable.
- Supporting basic parenting skills.
We aim to ensure that the baby’s welfare is safeguarded, whilst also enabling and supporting Young
People to learn and build from their experiences.