Life Skills training - will focus on the individual chosen field assistance and guidance will be offered to suit individual needs. Each young person will be assigned a keyworker and a mentor when needed.
Personal Development - Each young person will have coaching sessions with an experience coach. Information gained will be used as practical guide to assist the young person in reapsing their potential.
Culture Awareness Programme - will explore the young person’s cultural history and its contribution to British Society and address issue of identity, self -determination and purpose.
Budgeting and Money Management Address Issues - Young persons will gain experience in managing personal finances, opening personal accounts and credit matters.
Health Education - focus on healthy pving, drugs and alcohol abuse and stress management.
Diet and Nutrition - Lessons will be held on the preparation of nutritional meals.
Accessing Resources - Young People will be informed as to general benefits, housing, medical care, further education and training.
Career and Job Advice - Young people will be able to participate in mock interviews as apart of interview technique information.
- Our 24hour units provide high quality flexible and responsive accommodation for young people aged 16+. Each Unit is supported by trained dedicated staff 24 hours a day 7 days per week.
- In our 24hour unit we ensure each young person/ parent and their baby feels that they are in a safe homely environment.
- We ensure shared communal areas for recreation, cooking, and laundry are appropriately equipped and well maintained.
- We ensure availability of staff 24 hours a day 7 days per week.
- We encourage young people to care about and respect their neighbours and the community as a whole.
- We ensure that we help young people acquire essential life skills through our creative learning workshops.
- These courses ensure that we help the young person to make informed decisions about their education, employment and careers.
- We assist in making necessary links with local employment opportunities and educational or training schemes.
If you have any questions or would like further information about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.